Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes.
Oscar Wilde had it partly right -- experience is a name for both one's mistakes and successes. In the past decade or so, I've grown into a professional sales and marketing executive through a balance of both.
I have proven myself in multiple areas of ecommerce, IT project management, and UI engineering. I have utilized my skills in marketing and design to improve online sales, create and build brands, and to make my partners more succesful in their business. I creatively solve communications and sales problems for clients ranging from corporate to private, and from government to non-profit sectors.
My specialties include:
- Information Architecture
- User Experience Design
- Project Management: Waterfall and Agile
- SCRUM Software Development Methodology
- Business Analysis
- Competitive Analysis
- Business Process Improvements
- Internet Applications and Ecommerce
- Brand Marketing and Communications Planning
- Creative Strategy and Art Direction
- Customer Service Process Improvements
> View My LinkedIn Profile
Please note: this site is an archival portfolio